Want to source high quality of Indian Red Chilli? Yes, we are the perfect destination for Indian Red Chilli. We Tie & Trot are Verified Exporter and Supplier of Indian Red Chilli Products. We collect directly from farmer and manufacturer.
India is the world’s largest producer, consumer, supplier and exporter of chilli. Chilli has two important commercial qualities namely colour and pungency. Some varieties of chilli are famous for their red colour because of the pigment capsanthin, others are known for biting pungency attributed to capsaicin.
Indian Red chilli is a condiment that adds pungency and colour to the food. It has certain medicinal and homeopathic properties.
- We offer red chillies in a uniform shape and size.
- It is used mostly used to temper dishes.
- The chillies have a sharp flavour.
- It has antibiotic properties and also acts as a pain killer.
- It provides relief from lung disease.
We Can offer you the following Cumin varieties:
- Singapore Quality: Purity 99.50%, 99%, 98% & 97% (Cleaned by Machine without dust & stone)
- Europe Quality: Purity 99.50% & 99% (Big seeds, Cleaned by Machine without dust & stone)
- USA Quality: Purity 99.50% & 99% (Supreme Quality Big seeds, Cleaned by Machine without dust & stone)
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management) Quality Cumin Seeds: Purity 99.50% & 99%
Cumin seeds are used in various cuisines:
• It is also used in beverages, liquors, medicines, toiletries and perfumery.
• Indian Cumin has a good demand in export market in its Natural form as well in its Powder Form.
Cumin has a lot of medicinal properties:
• It is a good source of iron, required in the body to make haemoglobin in the blood.
• It is said to enhance metabolism, kidney, liver functioning and is also known to prevent cancer.